After receiving several requests on how to recreate the exact look in the framed example shown here (Storm at the Hancock), I’ve created the following “how-to” video to show the exact process to select the same frame and mat option in our store.
Once you’re done watching the video, you should have everything you need to go through a simple ordering process.
After the video are the specific frame details for your reference.
“Storm at the Hancock” Framing Details
For your convenience, here are the ordering steps from the video so you can easily recreate this look on your own:
- Find the photo in our shop
- Click the photo to enlarge and view details
- Click the “Buy Now” button at the bottom of the photo, to be taken to the ordering details page
- Once on photo’s shopping page: click “Framed Print”
- In Tab 1: Select your photo size
- In Tab 2: Select your frame. The frame in the example is under the “GREY” color scheme and is option SLW6
- In Tab 3: The default mat size is set to 2″. You can edit these dimensions here. If you’d like, you can change the mat color and add a bottom mat in this tab.
- In Tab 4: You can verify the Luster Photo Paper or change to a different paper type (note: some of the papers will incur a higher cost)
- When you are done, click “Add to Cart”